Pikes Peak Genealogical Society welcomes all who have an interest in genealogy, whether a beginner or experienced genealogist. Let us help you discover your ancestors and unlock their stories!
Annual Membership Dues (membership expires December 31 and payments received after October 1 will be effective through the end of the following year):
Household $35 (2 persons at the same address)
If paying by PayPal (below), please also email your New Member Form
to the Membership chair.
PayPal accepts payment by credit or debit card or transfer from a bank account. A PayPal account is not required. Membership plans in the dropdown menu include donation opportunities.
If you want to make a donation in addition to your membership, select one of the options from the dropdown menu ($10 or $25 with your membership level). Then tell us in the field below which fund the donation portion should go to -- books, education, speakers, etc.
To give a different amount, please go to the Donate
page. Thank you for your kindness!
PPGS is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, and your donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.
PPGS Membership Benefits include:
- Access to Members Only section of the PPGS website
- Outstanding speakers and educators at monthly programs
- Monthly invitations to PPGS meetings by Zoom during pandemic
- Speaker handouts via email or on website
- Access to recorded programs, as available
- Access to educational classes and PPGS special interest groups such as the DNA Study Group
- GenMentors consultations for your research
- PDF quarterly newsletter
- Donations are tax-deductible donations; PPGS is 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
- PPGS is a member of Colorado Council of Genealogical Societies and National Genealogical Society, which represents the interests of genealogists, especially for protecting access to genealogical records